Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time to Go


Hi all!  I know I've been mostly absent for the past few months, so I'm not sure how many of you are left out there that still stop by, but just to let you know, I'm moving on from this blog.  In the two years I've been writing ER2ES, I've changed and grown a lot and I'm ready to have that be reflected more in what I blog about and what my blogs "claimed" focus is.

The goal when I started En Route to En Shape was to keep up with WW and weight loss and to start running with C25K and complete a 5k.  Now, even though I still would like to lose 10-15 lbs (who wouldn't, really?) and have lots of work to do with my running, I don't really feel like I'm "en route" to getting healthy--I already am and I just want to keep being healthy and get better at what I do.

So, I'm moving on.  If you want to stay with me and to follow me on the rest of my journey, come check me out at Eat, Run, Read.  I think that title is much more reflective of me, what I'm focusing on, and where I'm at.

Hope to see you there!