Thursday, July 28, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
So, I now have a smartphone. My sister and her fiance got a plan together so I got to upgrade to her old HTC evo until Jon and I end up on a plan together. It's pretty nice having internet wherever.
Clearly, though, I'm not used to this or I would have hunted down the nutritional info for work's catered lunch today while I was in the meeting, you know, before I ate it. I thought I did ok: chicken sandwich, salad, and some cookie. Felt bad about the cookie, but still. Went back.to my desk to calculate... 43 points (or ponies if my autocorrect is true)... almost the same overall feeling.
I'm so disappointed in myself and I'm going to have to make myself actually run like I've been meaning to to make up for it. I've not been doing my activity like i should and I've not wanted to blog about it. Too mahy lame excuses and I'm feeling really gross. Here's to me dragging my ass out the door and to hopefully picking up some weights. Need to get back on track... especially if that half in October is going to happen.
And now, time to get off the bus.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
1. I'm still fighting with my French phone company to not make me pay a penalty for ending my contract (my friend with the SAME CONTRACT and the SAME LETTER got off scott free... I don't get it).
2. I joined WW again and am so far down -1.4lbs and weighed in at 166.something. Feeling REALLY good!
3. I've been spending tons of time with my favorite girl:
4. I went back to work at the best internship ever and in the same desk I was last September... I think our office should be getting our yellow accent wall as we speak! Fingers crossed!
5. My manic month of weddings begins this weekend. I actually had to get my sister's bridesmaids dress altered--the 10 was too big!
6. (I don't know how I possibly waited to #6 for this) I've been spending as much time as humanly possible with ze man. After an epic weekend of home renovation-y fun last weekend, we're almost ready to put our place on the market so we can move into our new apartment Sept. 10th! Fingers crossed (again) that it goes quickly. :)
7. Went down to AUBURN for the Fourth and it was AU-some. It was fantastic seeing everyone after so long. Oh, and drinking chocolate wine. Yum.
8. Read Racing in the Rain and The Help. I love taking the bus to work since it gives me pleasure reading time!
9. Sorting all my belongings that've been stored in my mom's garage so I can start getting ready for the Big Move... Lots of things have to go! 2 people + 1 bedroom apartment + 1 closet = Not a ton of space.
10. Eating and drinking American things: hotdogs (O'Betty's... yum), Yuengling (it's coming to Ohio too!), smoked ribs, black beans, margaritas, and Fiber One bars... YUM.
Sorry I've been so absent--I hope you're all doing well and I'm going to try and be back into blogging too! Hope you're still reading! :)