Friday, March 26, 2010

WW Weigh-in

After 3 weeks of delinquency, I mustered my forces and dragged my poor-eating self back to WW.

Here are the current stats:

Weekly weigh-in: 171.2
Loss: +.2
Total loss: 22.4
Emotion: Mildly surprised, but hopeful

All in all, I managed the end of the quarter this time much better than the last one. I'm now back in Cincinnati and am trying to keep myself within my 24 points a day limit, while still enjoying being here. Part of me is really nervous about going to the WW mtg Saturday (I always go with my mom when I'm back here since I love our meeting/leader here) and seeing if the poor eating choices in Alabama have caught up to me yet.

I've also not run since Saturday and I've got some decent excuses and more lame ones, so I've got no one to blame but myself. Though, I was really hoping to run outside today (it rained) since yesterday I finally leveled significantly up in my running gear as an early birthday present from my grandparents: tights, tank, shorts, and a running jacket from Under Armour. I can't wait to try them out. Just checked weather.com and tomorrow it'll be cold (hopefully the "HeatGear" will still be enough), but sunny so I'll have a chance to run W7D1.

Megan (a friend who's doing WW with me in Athens) and I have also set a Zumba date for every Thursday before our WW meeting next quarter--Hopefully the both of us can "sprint" to the finish and stay on plan and lose some more weight in time for graduation in June.

Oh, and lastly, I put the new inserts in my shoes and they feel good, albeit different. Tomorrow will be my first run with them, so I'll let you know how that goes!