Friday, March 25, 2011

Taking in the Springtime and a new widget

Here's a quick post from today to test out the new comment widget I installed. Hopefully this will mean I'll be able to reply to your comments from now on!

Anyway, the weather was GORGEOUS in Avignon today so Helen and I walked over to Ile de la Barthelasse (about 1.5 miles from my apartment) to sit in the grass and soak up some sun. I didn't get my run in since I had to get ready for a private lesson student this evening, but it was so worth it. Plus 3mi of walking should count some, right?

Hello, Springtime!

Anyway, I'm off to bed now... I'm going to check out the Bambouserie tomorrow with Magali and her family. She's one of the elementary school teachers I work with (and her son's in one of my classes!). It should be a great day. PLUS, I'm going to bed now so I can hopefully get up early and get today's run in a day late!

Stay tuned for bamboo photos and tomorrow's weigh-in! We'll see what the scale says after my wine indulgence this week! :)