Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Belated (and First) Friend-Makin' Monday!

Decided I should hop on board with this! Sounds fun!


FMM: Everyday Things

1)
What is your favorite part of an average day? 5pm: Home from work with the evening ahead of me!

2)
Is there one food that you eat every single day? A banana. Without it, I am lost.

3)
Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late? Honestly, for a long time I was neither. Now, I'm working on my "intuitive sleeping" and am trying my darnedest to become an early bird and catch that worm etc etc.

4)
Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week. My boyfriend Jon gets here on Wednesday to spend 12 days with me in France!!! Not only will this be our first 'real' vacation together, but it's the first time I've seen him since Christmas!!!


5) What's for dinner this evening? Pre-cooked (thanks to last night's kitchen session) risotto with morbier cheese, zucchini, asparagus, mushroom, red pepper, leek, and garlic!! Om nom nom!




If you decide(d) to participate, post a link in the comments so I can make some new friends!! Next time, I'll try to make it on Monday in MY time zone!