Monday, April 25, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: Today I...

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of this post so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!


FMM: Today I....

Today I felt... sad that Jon was leaving and flying back to the States, but happy about our amazing vacation spent together here in France

Today I saw... two of my fabulous girlfriends here in Avignon who helped me be in a cheerful mood ce soir!

Today I ate... a pain-au-chocolat with Jon at the airport

Today I kissed... my boyfriend goodbye for the next 2 months. Several times.

Today I bought... a postcard of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Gare de Lyon.

Today I heard... a little French boy scream the whole train ride from Paris to Avignon.

Today I lost... nothing that I'm aware of...

Today I decided... to make the most of my remaining 8 weeks here and to get back on track after splurging food-wise on vacation!

Today I need... to sleep. I'm exhausted after such an amazing vacation and weekend in Paris!

Today I wish...I could have sent someone back to the States in Jon's place! Having him with me in France was too much fun!

Now it's your turn to share your answers! Don't forget to come back and leave a link in the comments! And have a happy Monday!