Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I'm in Barcelona



As promised, here are a few photos from our time in Barcelona last week... Sadly, like the rest of Southern Europe, Barcelona was mostly a rainy mess the whole time we were there, so I don't have a TON of good photos, but we did have a lovely time.

Walking down La Rambla


Hungout with some Brazilians... and ate bananas.

Random free workout equipment on the beach?  Interesting health idea, Barcelona!

Working my obliques on the playa

Beautiful view... really choppy free elliptical.  Boo.

Posing on the beach in the wind

The famous Sagrada Familia

Sunny recommended this delicious Ethopian restaurant.  YUM and pretty darn healthy!



Waiting for the train 
I mean business.
Barcelona was amazing... to be honest, I'm SO sad we didn't get more time there!  The food was pretty healthy and I wish I'd brought my running gear to run along the nicely paved/lined beach area... I will definitely be going back!  Hopefully next time, I'll have Jon with me and there'll be more sunshine!!!