Monday, May 16, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday: Why I'm Fabulous

Alrighty! It's Monday, so time for Kenz @ All The Weigh's Friend Makin' Monday!

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new,
please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here and at Kenz's blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.


If you, my lovely readers, want to participate, post links to your answers at Kenz's blog too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!

What makes you awesome? List at least five qualities/hobbies/habits make you cool and unique?

Let's see... it's always hard to think of great things to say about yourself without feeling like you're "tooting your own horn" as it were. That said, here goes!

  1. I could strike up a conversation with a rock. Seriously, just ask my family.
  2. I dress pretty well. My friends always say that I have a very specific style. It can be summed up with cool jewelry and scarves.
  3. I keep in touch. Yes, I'm that friend who sends emails and calls periodically to check up and catch up. It's made living in France a lot easier for my friendships, THAT's for sure!
  4. I'm nerdy. I use big words. I like being smart (if you don't count math and science).
  5. I like to host. I tend to be the "mom" of the group and love having people over and cooking. It's fun and I like taking care of the people I love.
What are your five?