Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge!

I've decided as a way to get myself to be more consistent with blogging, I'm going to do the 30 Day Challenge! I'm going to try and get a post up every day, either about France/healthy stuff/my life in general or with one of the days of the 30 day challenge. As a result, this challenge will take more than 30 days for me to complete since I don't want to inondate you all with posts about my life AND the challenge.


So you have an idea what all you can look forward to hearing about, here's the list:




I'm pretty excited about participating, I think that there'll be some good things for me to talk about and hopefully this'll get me back into blogging more regularly!

Check back later today for the first post of the challenge! Let's get ready to rumble!!!