Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's the Final Countdown


Oh yes, yes, it is. Just wanted to write a quick post to announce that today marks one month until I leave to go home to America! I have lots to do with the 31 remaining days. Here are a few things to look forward to:
  • My BIRTHDAY on Sunday
  • 4 days in Barcelona with Rosie
  • Getting off work for the Ascension and Pentecost (Secular France, what?)
  • Sending in our apartment application for Columbus
  • Increasing my mileage with some nice evening runs
  • Enjoying the Provençal sun at beaches, parks, or even my patio :)
Just got to keep myself busy, focus on these last three weeks here with "my" kids, and make the most of this time... all while looking forward to getting home to AMERICA (aka Jon, family, friends, etc.).

Let's see what this month has in store! Ready, go!