Sunday, April 4, 2010

Low Point.

Well, low point for the week. Haven't jogged since Wednesday (Zumba-ed Thursday and walked for 2.7 miles today, but still) and I'm feeling really gross. To top it off, I went dramatically over points Friday and today (thanks to over-large (but delicious) beers at the concert I went to Friday and a subsequent tipsy trip to Waffle House. That in addition to this weekend's Easter celebrations = disaster. For the first time, this is what appears in the top of my WW online points tracker:

In the 9 months I've been doing WW, I've always wondered what it would look like, but I've never seen my points flash negative in the red like that... To be fair, that means I am actually tracking all my overages this time vs. the other times where the red would have occurred, but I gave up or was too ashamed to fess up to myself and track them. Still, I'm pretty bummed and feeling pretty gross. I had a supplemental weigh-in since I'm back in Cincy and wanted to go the meeting with my mom and 8 hours after the Waffle-extravaganza, I was up 2 pounds from Thursday. Ick. Oh, and just so you know, that bit there that says that I ate 37.5 points today? Yeah, I'm supposed to eat 24.

Also, no more new Weekly Points allowance until Thursday. I'm really going to have to hit the pavement. That said, I'm going to try and get up in the morning and run for an hour (well, jog/walk) before Easter Sunday Church. I hope it happens.