Friday, April 16, 2010

WW Weigh-in

Yesterday was Thursday, and you know what happens on Thursdays... Zumba date and Weekly WW Weigh-in with Megan. Today's stats:

Weekly weigh-in: 169.2
Loss: +.6
Total loss: 24.4
Emotion: Content, Sleepy

After the cook out this weekend and some very sparse tracking, I was pleased today with my .6 gain. I mean, that could honestly even be water or whatnot. Honestly, I'm just happy to have stayed in the 160's, even if it's .8 away from 170. So far, this is the longest I've been in the 160's and I really hope to stay here/continue on down this time. In fact, when I weighed in this morning, I was back down to 168.6 like last week.

I think I've just been having problems splurging with weekends and then trying to make up for them during the week. If you think about it, the weekend Friday-Sunday is around a third of the week, so it makes sense that I would have problems losing if I'm not staying as on plan on weekends. This weekend should be okay. I've got my roommate Lisa's wedding shower tomorrow and then my friend Sarah is coming into town to hang out while Jonboy is down in Alabama. I just need to plan ahead and make sure I hit the road for some running over the weekend as well. Tonight, I'm going to relax and go to the gym to cross train/lift and then hopefully I can get in a good run tomorrow before the shower.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lynz said...

Hey one trick I have learned to getting through my horrible weekend eatings...If I know I am going to a cookout or whatever with not so healthy food, I will eat a small super healthy meal before I go. Not enough to stuff myself, but enough to where I eat very lil at the actual get together. This has drastically cut back on my junk food eating at the outings. I can still enjoy the outing food, but due to me almost being full I am limited on how much of it I will actually eat.

Keep up the good work... soon you will be in the mid 160s and the 170s will be a thing of the past ;-)